Rapid tan machine settings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylesbeauty

Reaction score
Hi I've recently got a new rapid tan machine, but unsure what settings are best to have gun and machine on, my old glam machine was high on the base and low on gun, but this doesn't seem right when I've tried it on this machine. Also I use nouvatan.

Thanks xx

Hi we have found No6 on the LED display and between 2&3 on the gun gives best results and minimal overspray
With the Spray gun held about a hands length from the Skin you should be able to do an average body using about 40ml of tan :)

Hi I've recently got a new rapid tan machine, but unsure what settings are best to have gun and machine on, my old glam machine was high on the base and low on gun, but this doesn't seem right when I've tried it on this machine. Also I use nouvatan.

Thanks xx

I have only had this machine for a little over a week, but I have the machine on high (6) and the gun set at 2…this seems to work well for me
Hope thiis helps
Terry

Brill thanks for that guys, will try that on next client, can really tell the diff in how it sprays made up with it!!

Latest posts

Back