Rapid tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430760369.046863.jpg

Does anyone use this machine? I have just done a spray tan course il be going mobile and offering tanning party's x

Yes Tanning Essentials brand it is a good machine and looks the part. Its probably their top of the range machine so if you have that bit extra to spend and want to show off why not!!! If you are staring out and mobile there are better options out there. Make sure it comes with a warranty for peace of mind.

Personally i like the MaxiMist brand the best for no messing about, durability and performance. A MaxiMist Spraymate 2015 design/model would be ideal, cheaper and lot easier to carry around if mobile.

Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much I will have a look at that! Do you have a link for the tan remover you sell? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430773607.976374.jpg

Is the this one you mean?

Hi Amy,

There are many good machines on the market and you should definitely do the research before you decide on one!

We love and support Tanning Essentials machines - the Rapid as a top of the range and the Pro V as a more price conscious alternative. Both units are recommended for professional use and are designed specifically for the tanning/beauty market, will spray back to back when you have many clients in a row and look fantastic.

Good luck picking the right one for you!

MT
x

I used it once when I was training and didn't like it. It looks flash but I thought it sprayed badly. I've tried most machines and I'm using the new Aura from Nouvatan at the moment which I like. My other favourite is the Click n Tan. Robust and nice feel to the gun.

Latest posts

Back