Rash after leg waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waxvillewakefield

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone can please give me some advice as I'm in a panic regarding two of my clients.....
Following leg waxing two clients have come out in a yellow spot rash. The only thing I've done differently is change the wax I use. I always use creme wax but changed from Just Wax creme wax to Salon Services Tea tree creme wax.

It sounds like they’ve reacted to something in the wax or the products used to cleanse and calm. Yellow spots tend to make me think of infection. Perhaps around the follicle or ingrown hairs. How soon did the yellow spots come up and are both clients related to each other in any way?

I was wondering if someone can please give me some advice as I'm in a panic regarding two of my clients.....
Following leg waxing two clients have come out in a yellow spot rash. The only thing I've done differently is change the wax I use. I always use creme wax but changed from Just Wax creme wax to Salon Services Tea tree creme wax.
ive seen that happen when i was on cruises, the dancer had his chest done and put on a top he had on the day before

HAIR EXTENSIONS is it just me how do people feel that none trained hairdressers are allowed to do a hair extension course and be able to install them with no hairdressing qualifications at all , how can insurance cover that ? and how is that service being blended in when after all they carnt cut seems like there allowed to do the most money making part of the job yet not installed properly will cause damage as we all no ? i dont get it like i dont believe in a beautician injecting me anywere a nurse trained anyday for me

Latest posts

Back