Rash on underside of arms and wrists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanta

Reaction score
Hi all
been looking through previous posts but unable to find anything so thought I'd ask.
Did a spray tan on a client last night and she has messaged me this morning to say she has a rash on underside of arms and wrists it's not itchy and not bothering her but she wanted to know if it's anything to do with the tan. She has had spray tans before and used self tanners no other issues. I will ask if i can use her pic to post so that may help more.

What brand do you use as i had a lady who i sprayed in the summer and she said she had a rash that didnt itch on her arms after i use nouvatan and thats the only time ive ever had this xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

It maybe worthwhile calling your tanning solution provider, they may have heard of this and maybe able to offer you a solution.

I use Nouvatan and find they are very helpfull whenever I have a question.

May not be tan.......has she been gardening? I always get rashes from conifers etc

here is the pic she has allowed me to use it

Attachments

• 156536_206919499476455_81121056_n.jpg
    156536_206919499476455_81121056_n.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 698
Thanks for all your replies it wasn't there after spraying her and her friend last night (she went first). she said she has woken up with it but that it's not bothering her

Strange that if it was the tan and she has a reaction ten she would have reacted all over? Unless maybe she's used something harsh before the tan and it doesn't like it. Cleaning products maybe ?

Latest posts

Back