Raspberry coloured Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggs81

Reaction score
Does anyone know what layering combo would create a raspberry colour? I have most pinks but feel I am missing this kind of shade

Tutti frutti or hot pop pink over wildfire, or decadence?

Or maybe hot chillis over pink bikini or hot pop pink?

I'm just guessing though!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hot chillis over 2 x hot pop pink is gorgeous I did this colour yesterday forgot to take a picture x

Hot chillis over 2 x hot pop pink is gorgeous I did this colour yesterday forgot to take a picture x

That sounds gorgeous was just going to say post a picture!!
Ah will if you do this colour again don't forget ;) xx

That sounds gorgeous was just going to say post a picture!!
Ah will if you do this colour again don't forget ;) xx

:) It was my sis in law I shall get a picture when she next pops round x

When do you need it by ? Shellac Tinted Love is Delicious Cream finish deep raspberry pink - so pleased when they released this colour definitely was a gap in the collection ... very popular too !

kx

Does anyone know what layering combo would create a raspberry colour? I have most pinks but feel I am missing this kind of shade

Hollywood with pink gold sparkle additive

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Two of my fav colours. They are fab on their own so I am sure their great layered. I am going to play with some swatches tomorrow, and I will give this a go. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tango Passion is a lovely deep raspberry colour. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400947193.428544.jpg

Tinted love is a raspberry colour my fav if you haven't got it I'd invest my clients love it x

I'm wearing this combo today! I took a picture but it's pinker in real life.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400956985.445063.jpg

Thanks all. I have tinted love and tango passion but will play with the hot pop and hot chilli combo :)

Try 2x waterpark + 1x decadence gives a beautiful raspberry colour! Xxxx

I guess its what your interpretation of "Raspberry" is but I've had a play with Hot Pop Pink and Hot Chilis which make a beautiful colour, its the one with no wording and I've put it with some others so you get a good idea what its like. Its not so pink as the ones below so in my opinion its more of a true raspberry colour.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• raspberry tones.jpg
    raspberry tones.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 161

Latest posts

Back