Ravair Reviews/Opinions.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiperDog

Reaction score
Hi all,
My daughter is just starting out on her nail tech journey and has recently qualified with Glitterbels, she is primarily working from home in a purpose built downstairs extension room so all nail work is completely separate from the home environment. I have just bought her the Zephyros dust extraction system and it’s fab but wanted to add a vapour/fume extractor for use during acrylic work, has anyone used the Ravair desktop unit and if so could you share your thoughts on it please? Thank you in advance for any feedback. Xxx

Hi,
The Ravair Desktop Unit is a great unit but it depends on the size of the room. If the room is small ((up to 12m3) with the door not opening and closing regularly it is great, so not suitable for a salon, even if only one desk. If the room is larger up to 20m3 then you will need the Ravair Wall Mounted Unit. This is more suited to a professional operation, it has sensors that turn the unit up and down automatically as it detects vapours and smells, it will remove the smell of monomer etc. It also has timers and remote control. Both units have an internal UV light that will kill virus but as the wall unit is twin fan it is more effective.

Hi,
The Ravair Desktop Unit is a great unit but it depends on the size of the room. If the room is small ((up to 12m3) with the door not opening and closing regularly it is great, so not suitable for a salon, even if only one desk. If the room is larger up to 20m3 then you will need the Ravair Wall Mounted Unit. This is more suited to a professional operation, it has sensors that turn the unit up and down automatically as it detects vapours and smells, it will remove the smell of monomer etc. It also has timers and remote control. Both units have an internal UV light that will kill virus but as the wall unit is twin fan it is more effective.
Thank you so much, I actually ended up ordering the wall mounted unit yesterday for her as I felt it offered more flexibility if she wanted to expand, I also didn’t realise you can have it freestanding if needed so it’s a win-win situation! I really appreciate your feedback, thanks again. Xx

Hi
Are you sure you ordered from Ravair, they didn't have a order for a wall mounted unit yesterday

Hmm, I’ve just checked my email and I’ve not had an order confirmation and nothings been taken from my account yet, not sure what’s going on with this, I’ll get my office manager to look into it in the morning as he placed the order. How odd, I’m sure it’s just a glitch rather than a scam of some sort because there’s nothing missing from my account. I’m sure it will get sorted.

Latest posts

Back