Raven Graphix glitter arrived this morning..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I ordered Raven Graphix glitter (and another pot of 'Diamonds in the rough' to replace the one some kind client pinched):irked: on Thursday and they arrived this morning.

I am bowled over by Raven it is a wonderful colour - just like a ravens wing. I know what I am going to be doing this afternoon:)

For those who haven't seen these, have a look at Fiona's site (Naturalnails) they are great:lol:

I ordered Raven Graphix glitter (and another pot of 'Diamonds in the rough' to replace the one some kind client pinched):irked: on Thursday and they arrived this morning.

I am bowled over by Raven it is a wonderful colour - just like a ravens wing. I know what I am going to be doing this afternoon:)

For those who haven't seen these, have a look at Fiona's site (Naturalnails) they are great:lol:

i have it and love it too i know what you mean about a ravens wing !

be sure and post pics wont ya !

amb x

hurry up and show pics, i want to see what its like !

hurry up and show pics, i want to see what its like !

Ooh don't you know I'm a technophobe - it would be easier to land on the moon. I'll try and chat up hubby:)

Ooh don't you know I'm a technophobe - it would be easier to land on the moon. I'll try and chat up hubby:)

that mkes 2 of us then !
chat him up and convince him that it is a mission of the utmost importance and tell him he will be hailed as a hero for all time by the geeks:lol:

OOh! yes piccies please ... even just going by the name alone, I can tell Im going to love this one! :)

Latest posts

Back