Raven Nail Graphix Glitter Sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sas21

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is the first time I have been brave enough to post a pic! lol
I feel I am coming along now and they are not as bad as they used to be. lol:rolleyes:

Please let me know where I can improve etc - I know the pic isn't great but the others were of individual fingers.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback - good or bad :)

Thanks
xx

Ok - here goes - fingers crossed lol

Image of raven 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there's no pic chick xx

Oh dear - pic won't load.

Just off to get me a photobucket account then I'll post the link, doh! lol
xx

well done hun they are lovely to colour is fab, the only thing i would say is i would have bought the sides in alittle they look a tiny bit fanned but that just me hun others may disagree.

Well done a lovely set :hug:

well done hun they are lovely to colour is fab, the only thing i would say is i would have bought the sides in alittle they look a tiny bit fanned but that just me hun others may disagree.

Well done a lovely set :hug:

Hi Kirsty,

thanks for that - I have noticed that a lot with my nails.

My natural nails are a bit of that shape in reality too - wider at the free edge - I have tried so many times to get that straight look but it never happens, I can do it on other people though. If I had a pic of my natural nails I could show you what I mean.

Not that I am trying to justify it though! lol
:)
Thanks mate
xx

beautifulxxxxx:hug:

:hug:

My mouth is still hanging open. They are just Beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Janet

Oh lovely! I do love that colour might have a go at mixing up some of my glitters.... and my nails on most of my fingers are like that too.. they are tapered towards the cuticle and naturally fan out at the free edge.. I apply a tad more product to the sides of zone 2 to just fill it out a little (still flush with the nail thou so no lifting probs) and taper the edges just a wee bit on the free edge - i have quite a C curve too so they can look quite flaired if I dont finish them just right.

Oh lovely! I do love that colour might have a go at mixing up some of my glitters.... and my nails on most of my fingers are like that too.. they are tapered towards the cuticle and naturally fan out at the free edge.. I apply a tad more product to the sides of zone 2 to just fill it out a little (still flush with the nail thou so no lifting probs) and taper the edges just a wee bit on the free edge - i have quite a C curve too so they can look quite flaired if I dont finish them just right.

Hi,
I'm glad I'm not the only one with odd nails! lol:)
I actually have very flat nails too though - some more so than others.
Mine are pretty much a mish mash of shapes! Trust mine to be awkward! lol:rolleyes:

Thanks for the input.
xx

Hi,
I'm glad I'm not the only one with odd nails! lol:)
I actually have very flat nails too though - some more so than others.
Mine are pretty much a mish mash of shapes! Trust mine to be awkward! lol:rolleyes:

Thanks for the input.
xx

Quite all right.. nice to know my nails arnt the only freakish ones :lol:... from middle finger to pinky I have Square C curves, with the tapered nail.. index on both hands is a gentle c curve with a dead straight nail (they always look the loveliest once done lol) and thumbs are in between gentle and extreme C curve ... this is why I started sculpting early on in training - because it was impossible to get a nice fit with tips!

Latest posts

Back