Raw Earth scrub leaves a residue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Ive Recently introduced the raw earth pedicure and ive found that after using the scrub it leaves a residue behind on the foot making it difficult to remove hard skin afterwards. I just dont get a smooth result as i would like. Am i alone on noticing this? perhaps i should be doing things in a different order? x

Ive Recently introduced the raw earth pedicure and ive found that after using the scrub it leaves a residue behind on the foot making it difficult to remove hard skin afterwards. I just dont get a smooth result as i would like. Am i alone on noticing this? perhaps i should be doing things in a different order? x

Hi Nicki-Marie, If you apply sea serum to hard skin and wrap the foot up for 5 mins this will soften the skin, put feet into footbath to wash off excess serum then remove hard skin, rinse feet then apply footscrub. Hths
David

Personally i love creative but i found there wasn't much demand for raw earth so i have made the decision to axe it and just offer spa pedicures as they are very popular. I also had a problem with the residue if the scrub isn't washed off thoroughly X

Personally i love creative but i found there wasn't much demand for raw earth so i have made the decision to axe it and just offer spa pedicures as they are very popular. I also had a problem with the residue if the scrub isn't washed off thoroughly X

If you have too much residue then you're maybe using too much scrub, use either less product or re-wet your hands and work it in thouroughly till you're left with nothing but the oils on the foot. I think the Raw Earth is fantastic for winter pedicures......I use the Spa in the summer and talk to my clients about changing them over to Raw Earth in Autumn/Winter and vice versa. It all depends on how you sell it and your services to keep your clients coming to you all year round. I know that if I only offered my clients a luxury service in winter with a cooling mask then I would only have them coming to me in the summer months.
David

If you have too much residue then you're maybe using too much scrub, use either less product or re-wet your hands and work it in thouroughly till you're left with nothing but the oils on the foot. I think the Raw Earth is fantastic for winter pedicures......I use the Spa in the summer and talk to my clients about changing them over to Raw Earth in Autumn/Winter and vice versa. It all depends on how you sell it and your services to keep your clients coming to you all year round. I know that if I only offered my clients a luxury service in winter with a cooling mask then I would only have them coming to me in the summer months.
David

That is a perfect idea!! I have been trying to figure out a way to push the Raw Earth, duh!! Your awesome thanks!!

That is a perfect idea!! I have been trying to figure out a way to push the Raw Earth, duh!! Your awesome thanks!!

Please.....spare my blushes...lol

I love Raw Earth, but I also love the Marine Spa too.. I want them both! I always have great luck with the Sea Serum too..

David

Yeah maybe i was being too generous lol! That was my original idea to push the raw earth during winter but my spa pedicures must be awesome only a couple of clients preferred the raw earth so it wasn't viable X

I use both Spa pedicure and raw earth and do as David does, currently advertising Raw Earth as a great winter treat for feet!

I don't have a problem with residue but do find that you need to rinse throughly and then towel dry the feet before using sea serum or foot file

Try using your sea serum and foot files first, and do the Footbuff afterwards. It is easier, leaves the skin smooth and soft, and your client more relaxed if you don't use any implements after massageing their legs...

Latest posts

Back