Raw hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma-Louise

Reaction score
Soooo ... Im scouting about for an extension trainer in newcastle/sunderland area; i came across RAW ... Has anyone heard if these? If soo are they good? I want a fully acredited course (obviously) that i can get insured with;

Can anyone recommend any companies worth looking at?

All help is Much appreciated.

xXx

but they are not in Newcastle/Sunderland area

Lush us will travel to you for one to one training, I'm based in Bristol and they traveled down to me x

Are lush us good? Ive been looking at cinderella but it means travelling to london; and would i need habia approved or insurance approved ? "/ xxx

Lush us are habia approved which is what you need for insurance. This is all stuff you need to look into before picking a training course. Lush us are considered one of the best training academies and they can come to you, search relevant threads on here and research the websites.

Oh fab ill have a look at there website; thankyou xx

Hi Gemma,
I did my training with Raw two months ago on a group course. The training was amazing, I felt really confident after the course and they even set me up with two clients. I cant fault them in anyway. I still talk to some of the girls from my course on facebook. I would definetly learn the pre bonded and micro method.
I shopped around for a HABIA course, I was given conflicting information by a number of companies regarding this. I spoke with Habia and they told me, as from September 2012 they are no longer going to support Hair Extension Courses. This is because the CPD qualification stands for continuing professional development. The ideal route to get this qualification is to study NVQ L3 in hair. Habia now wish people to do the NVQ L3 and so are not continuing this qualification. If I can give you any advice pm me :)

Can't rave about Lush-Us's training enough!! They now have an academy in yorkshire but do also train in M/sbrough as one of my cousins did it there with them! x

Latest posts

Back