Re-balance Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hello All, I had a lady come to me today and she had a full set of l+p applied on Saturday at a salon which charged her £75. She has lifting on all fingers from only 5 days. She had pink and white and now has asked me to re do them as she doesnt like the flawless pink. Can anyone tell me whether it is ok to do a re-balance using Creative Perfect Colour or would the flawless pink show through or would it be better to remove them and start again.
David

Jaydee said:
Hello All, I had a lady come to me today and she had a full set of l+p applied on Saturday at a salon which charged her £75. She has lifting on all fingers from only 5 days. She had pink and white and now has asked me to re do them as she doesnt like the flawless pink. Can anyone tell me whether it is ok to do a re-balance using Creative Perfect Colour or would the flawless pink show through or would it be better to remove them and start again.
David

Hi David...firstly...£75 for a full set??? If I had paid that kind of money for a full set and they were lifting after such a short period of time...I'd be right back to the salon that did them asking them to rectify it, if she was charged £75 for a full set... then surely the enhancements produced should be rather spectacular??

Anyways...going back to your question, if it were me, I'd be inclined to start again. Soak off the flawless pink and and apply perfect colour (pink), I believe with the perfect colour powder being transparent, you'd see the flawless pink through it if it wasn't removed.

In addition to this, if the enhancements the lady has have been done poorly, (and with lifting after only 5 days, I'd query the quality of the PREP done at the previous salon) I'm always sceptical about applying 'my work' on top of the 'foundations' laid by someone else.

It's only my opinion, you've seen the nails so can use your judgement, it's a shame that she has paid out so much money for a set of enhancements she isn't happy with...I hope all goes weel.

Let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps a little

Jenny - Nails x x

"Hi David...firstly...£75 for a full set??? If I had paid that kind of money for a full set and they were lifting after such a short period of time...I'd be right back to the salon that did them asking them to rectify it, if she was charged £75 for a full set... then surely the enhancements produced should be rather spectacular??"

Hi!

I think £75 is a fairly standard price in Central London - is that right David? I'm pretty sure SuperNail in Crawford Street charge £80-£85 ish for a full set of fibreglass extensions...

Anyhoo, I have to agree - unless you have a secret picker (I once knew a lass who used to get pins and prise away @ her enhancements for fun - v strange... :rolleyes: ), then to pay for a full set and not go back and complain about the lifting with the original technician is very strange :confused: .

Def wouldn't been keen on maintaining someone elses work tho - how can you be 100% sure your products are compatible? Would personally want to soak them off to start again - but mayb suggest your client goes back to the original tech to discuss first tho? Difficult one...

G. xx

I have to agree with the girls. Soak them off and start again, i got my fingers burnt by doing a client a favour when someone else nails lifted badly. I should have listened to that little voice inside...saying "soak them off soak them off"
I learnt the hard way...!

Vicky

get 'em off, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear! ;)

Thanks for the replies girls. I will soak them off and start again.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back