Re-balce with soft white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Have set of l&p p&w would like to try soft white tip can i rebalance p&w then use soft white or would i have 2 soak off and start again

sequinto said:
Have set of l&p p&w would like to try soft white tip can i rebalance p&w then use soft white or would i have 2 soak off and start again
Hiya,
I suppose if you thinned out the white so it looked natural you could then apply a softer white.....as long as you thin out all the old white.....not tried it myself but it should work:?:
Amanda

Thnx lily i will try it on one nail then if it dnt work i have only got to sort out one nail

sequinto said:

Hi Jackie

I use soft white quite a bit, as it has a litle more translucency to it than the Perfect White powder, in my opinion you'd be better to really thin out your existing product first before rebalancing with soft white. If you don't, and you can see your original Zone 1 smile line...the soft white won't really have the 'solid' colour to hide this and you may get the perfect white as a shadow underneath.

Like I say, if you really thin it out so you can't really see any of the original white in Zone 1 you should be fine.

Good luck

Jenny - Nails
CND Master Tech x x x x

Thnx Jenny will give it ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back