Re-bonding U-Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsey-xo

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm going to start offering a re-bonding service to my clients as i'm finding the hair i use is still too good to throw away after three months.

How much would you recommend charging for this?

And would a hot pot or glue gun with keratin sticks be best to do this? If you have any advice on good quality keratin that would be great!

Thanks xx

Hi everyone :)

I'm going to start offering a re-bonding service to my clients as i'm finding the hair i use is still too good to throw away after three months.

How much would you recommend charging for this?

And would a hot pot or glue gun with keratin sticks be best to do this? If you have any advice on good quality keratin that would be great!

Thanks xx

I know where i get mine there 20p per utip or itip and 29p per nano, foxy do ketain grains i think which is a good quality keratin, just snip off old keratin put grain on the loof let it melt and then re-tip xx

I have been wanting to do this but struggling on whether to stick a u tip on straight after removal and a trim it to remove all hair and then re tip at a later date

Latest posts

Back