Re-branding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Hopefully this won't be too long a post.. Anyway I currently work full time in an office Monday to Friday & do beauty evenings and weekends and absolutely love it! I done all my training between Februaury & July last year (done l&p in December last year and SV in March this year) and have been building my clients up gradually since I qualified and got insured. However I had never discovered this amazing site before I invested in my products and am looking to change over to CND (l&p & shellac) but still use Gellux gel polish as I have lots and do love it! I am moving into a flat with my boyfriend in January but keeping my home salon at my mum and dads so was planning on closing for a few weeks whilst I get settled. My question is what is the best way to go about totally re branding, by doing the shellac & the l&p course before the end of the year (if possible) and then wait until January when I re open and have completely changed? Or as soon as I do the course add this to my treatment menu? I also want to get a logo made my Carl @ Verve and get better price lists printed, remove things and increase some of my prices very slightly! Also I don't know if I should get rid of all my "spa" manicure and pedicure products, scrubs etc and my facial stuff as these treatments are not popular at all!! But then I do mini facials with Shrinking Violet? Aww I am so confused, but I think I am just thinking too much into it lol. So sorry for waffling just really need help my brains frazzled!!
Sarah x

When I re-branded I made a massive deal out of it on my facebook & twitter pages, with a count down & photos of progress etc. I closed for four days whilst I re-decorated my treatment room, had my car branded & kept updating everything whilst this was going on. I would say make a big deal out of shellac coming in the new year after the re-brand, that way it gives you a chance to use up all your gellux :) x

When I re-branded I made a massive deal out of it on my facebook & twitter pages, with a count down & photos of progress etc. I closed for four days whilst I re-decorated my treatment room, had my car branded & kept updating everything whilst this was going on. I would say make a big deal out of shellac coming in the new year after the re-brand, that way it gives you a chance to use up all your gellux :) x

I will still be stocking Gellux as my clients love it, so do i! I am definitely going to try and make a big deal though! Not sure what to do about the facials or all the manicure & pedicure stuff though :( I think I'll make a list lol. Thank you for your help x

Latest posts

Back