Re: Ear Peircing/ Spray Tan Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
HI GEEKS,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DO SOME EAR PEIRCING TRAINING IN BIRMINGHAM?

DOES ANYONE OFFER THIS IS THEIR SALON? HOW WELL DO YOU DO?

ALSO WHERE WOULD I GO TO DO SOME TRAINING ON SPRAY TANS DO I NEED TO IF I HAVE EXPERIENCE USING AN AIRBRUSH? BUT SURLEY I WOULD NEED TRAINING ON THE PRODUCT? DO I JUST CONTACT COMPANIES LIKE SU-DO AND ASK THEM?

ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANKS GUYS!

hi jodie have u a capitals wholesalers near you as they do ear piercing courses there. also have u a certificate for airbrushing tanning?? there r lotsa courses out there for airbrushing you would have to have a certificate for insurance purposes xx

HI,

I'VE GOT A CERTIFICATE FOR AIRBRUSH NAIL ART I DID A FREE COURSE AGES AGO.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLESALERS I'LL HAVE A LOOK FOR THEIR WEBSITE (IF THEY HAVE ONE) AND SEE IF THEY HAVE A STORE LOCATOR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

THANKS!

glittergirl said:
HI GEEKS,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DO SOME EAR PEIRCING TRAINING IN BIRMINGHAM?

DOES ANYONE OFFER THIS IS THEIR SALON? HOW WELL DO YOU DO?

ALSO WHERE WOULD I GO TO DO SOME TRAINING ON SPRAY TANS DO I NEED TO IF I HAVE EXPERIENCE USING AN AIRBRUSH? BUT SURLEY I WOULD NEED TRAINING ON THE PRODUCT? DO I JUST CONTACT COMPANIES LIKE SU-DO AND ASK THEM?

ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANKS GUYS!
Hi Ya, ive done both courses and unfortunately as a mobile technician it has not produced any income what so ever i have only two sets of ear piercing and that was for 2 friends, however if your in a salon it may be different im just going my own experience and i know that Debs too didnt make any money from it but then areas differ so much.

I did my airbrush tanning with United Beauty and although i do not recommend it, it is very cheap for the course only £29 they use a lotion called Solglo which is a very nice golden tan. And it was quite easy to use their system its just a case of not overspraying etc but i will be looking into purchasing the Sundrench system. x x x x

HI,

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ELLISONS ALSO DO EAR PEIRCING TRAINING AND EYE LASH TINTING ETC

JUST 30 MINS AWAY FROM ME GOING TO GO WITH THEM ONLY COSTS £10.00

THANKS FOR REPLIES GUYS!

Latest posts

Back