RE Eastenders!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
I meant to tell you all how sad I am!

Remember the other week on Eastenders and Lisa tryed to take an overdose, but Dirty Den went round and gave her what for?

Well, they were stood in front of a shelf with a photo on, and all of a sudden, something caught my eye.

IT WAS A CREATIVE NAIL ENAMEL!!!!!!!

I got really excited and told my Mum and she laughed because she had just noticed the same thing! :rofl: :rofl:

Now, you know you are a nail freak when you are sat watching an ordinary episode of Eastenders and you notice a nail enamel!

The worst bit is that for the rest of the episode me and my Mum were sat trying to see exactly what shade it was! :D

It looked like New Years Kiss, but we couldn't be sure!

:D I'm either Sad or Devoted! I can't decide! :D

As for Sophisti Kates, the flashing neon light has to go! (Then again, it is Walford!) :D

most definitely devoted........ :D

thank for telling us that BN03 - I certainly know where it came from :rolleyes: ....COOL :fro: :thumbsup:

What do you mean? Did Creative send them it? :?

Actually Mrs Geek, just ignore the above post! Because I have just read "Sophti Kate" and realised what you meant! :oops:

Unfortunatley my brain isn't working too well at the moment! :scram: In fact I am at the stage where I could just cry! :( Day time T.V is so dull! :(

Anyway, I will be keeping my eyes open. I feel really proud I noticed it! :D I really need to get out! :D

...keep your cheery disposition sweetie - all will be fine - REALLY!! :salute: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back