re: moxie and poppits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alisondenn

Reaction score
hi been playing again with my new toy (poppits) and moxie trial kit. I found it was much faster and did a great set on my play client. But I did find my brush kept clogging. My mix was fine not too wet. Do u think it was the cheap brush? or do you have to clean your brush after every nail - will def invest in a new brush but dont want to spoilit. It doesnt happen when i use a slower setting monomer. Maybe it is because i cant yet cope with a faster setting monomer - advice please?

Hi hun

Just make sure you give your brush a wipe before you put it down while you are holdig the popit on, especially if you are using Moxie. If you wipe it you'll be fine hun! It's hard to remember while you are learning a new techniquie though!

Good luck :hug:

:lol:This happened to me too :o

On Gigi's recomendation,i bought Moxie to use with poppits,and it's fab,however the first time i used it i did two nails,held them only to find a small amount of product in my brush ahd started to harden,lesson well and truly learned :lol:

:lol:This happened to me too :o

On Gigi's recomendation,i bought Moxie to use with poppits,and it's fab,however the first time i used it i did two nails,held them only to find a small amount of product in my brush ahd started to harden,lesson well and truly learned :lol:

Hi now i wipe the brush and it is def better. What size brush do you use? been using a small brush with moxie thought i would then do the free edge part first and then go back and place another bead further down. But it doesnt work for me need a bigger brush and just do the one bead, found i played too much with product and got bubbles.
Do you know if I can buy from sweet square l&p if i only completed the fabric course with them? I do have an account.

Latest posts

Back