Re- nails wont stick YES I DID IT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi all i am now the proud owner of a lovley set of p&w l&p (well one hand) the other hand mmmm not so good.Its hard doing your right hand when u r right handed, after getting stuck up with glue caught side walls with file and got cramp so much thought i was going to stay like it permently (lol) took 3 hours but really pleased i percevered. This is the 1st time have done a full set on myself except for when i was training and then it was only one hand,so all u newbie geeks wondering how to do your own nails put a few hours aside and go for it.
PS thnx geeg for all your help earlier

hey jackie, well done, thats gonna be my next attempt !!

quick fix tonight i have put on some french tips and clear l&p as i want them looking good for tomorrow (my last day of my creative foundation course !)

I still find one colour a hard task on my right hand so it should be fun all the way when i try P&Ws too !!

kx

sequinto said:
Hi all i am now the proud owner of a lovley set of p&w l&p (well one hand) the other hand mmmm not so good.Its hard doing your right hand when u r right handed, after getting stuck up with glue caught side walls with file and got cramp so much thought i was going to stay like it permently (lol) took 3 hours but really pleased i percevered. This is the 1st time have done a full set on myself except for when i was training and then it was only one hand,so all u newbie geeks wondering how to do your own nails put a few hours aside and go for it.

sequinto said:
Fab babe,well done xxxxxxxx
Yes doing the other hand aint easy, but you will get there...........
It makes you feel great don't it, when you have that I am getting there feeling xxx
Keep at it xxxx

Good luck karren last day training,

thnx ruth i,m still on cloud nine

well done

it is hard to do your own nails but well worth it in the end keep practising it does get easier honest lol :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back