re: sculpting with fibre-glass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisondenn

Reaction score
Could any body tell me if you can sculpture with fibre-glass. I have trained with all nail systems and find it really difficult to sculpt with gel or L&P. So I thought maybe I would try to sculpt with fibre-glass.

hi nails in london did a tutorial on this it was fab.. have a search either via the search link or if its still here the tutorial bit go to the site stuff bar along the top and scroll down for the tutorials..oops no its not there (just opened another browser to look)
ok scrap that search under fabric sculpting and there are some good threads but the main one by ruth (nailsinlondon) i cant seem to find.
maybe pm ruth she will help - bless her!!

Yep i'll second that,funnily enough Ruth alias NAILSINLONDON has just e-mailed me the tutorial for sculpting with fabric,she is fab and really helpfull so just pm her with your e-mail addy and i'm certain she will send you it! :) :)

DEBSY said:
Yep i'll second that,funnily enough Ruth alias NAILSINLONDON has just e-mailed me the tutorial for sculpting with fabric,she is fab and really helpfull so just pm her with your e-mail addy and i'm certain she will send you it! :) :)
I have posted the Fabric# Sculpting tutorial to the Premium Geek section........
Premium Geeks Tutorial...................Fabric# Sculpting
HTH

Thanks for sending me that!! Have just tried out on myself and it looks and feels great, I now need some guinea pigs to try out on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back