Re-usable nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nhiggs

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone use re-usable nail forms? I am training with essential nails, and have re usable foils for the manican hand, however I find them really difficult to use on human fingers. Does anyone else have these problems?. Also the disposable nail forms i find leak under the natural nail. Do u have any tips for me to make them snug so the acrylic doesn't run under the nail?
I don't have any problems with my acrylic running under the re-usable forms when I train on the hand but can't seem to get it right on human nails

Forgot to say thanks to anyone who has any helpful tips for me, I absolutely love training and can not wait to better myself and be the best Nail Tech I can be,so any help u can give me I will appreciate 😜

I have tried the reusable forms and found them quite expensive in the long run as they break and are expensive to replace. They are awkward to use too.

Proper fitting of the disposable ones is best and it also depends on which ones you use. The horseshoe shaped ones are the worst in my opinion.

If you have a look on either the Young Nails website or You Tube at Greg Salo's training videos, there is one there that covers correct fitting of nail forms.

It's really nice to see someone so happy and excited to be starting off in our industry. :D

Awww thank you very much or your reply, I love training but it's so much harder than I thought it would be, I practise every night for 2 hours after coming home from my full time job and have done since Jan 12 but it's so worth it.😄

I am currently using NSI horseshoe shape. I have seen the straight ones but wasn't sure if these were any good.

Can I ask what shape forms you use? And what you find easiest. I do struggle withthe horse shoe shape to get them to fit snug under the nail,. Thank you again zx

Latest posts

Back