Re-Useable Nail Forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Tips

Reaction score
Does anyone use the re-useable nail forms????? I use the creative ones, which are good. What does everyone else use and which do you think are the best. Square, Horseshoe, Re-useable ???? There are so many. :lol:

Hi!
I´ve tried the reusable forms a couple of times, but find it a bit hard to make them fit snuggly. I use Creative´s and they are fab. Never tried other brands. Would really like to try out the Acra-c forms, but you can´t really get these anymore.

I use both re-usable and disposable...the both are of equal to me ...

I have just ordered re-useables and will give them a shot. Worse case scenario, return them if they're crap LOL (but then, odds are, it's probably just me that's crap with getting them on HAHA so I'll end up keeping themanyway)
haha forms are just so 'fiddly' as you all in the UK say, they make me NUTS.

And I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do just sculpting and get away from tips.
I think sculpting would be faster once the whole 'form' issue is mastered. Cause, either way, you're applying product, so nothing changes there. At least with forms, you just pop'em on. As opposed to finding right sized tip, trimming it when needed and blending and blah blah.
Should make for thinner enhancements too, no?

Cross your fingers for me that I can manage these ones.
Should have them in a week or so.

:green:

I use both reusable and disposable. I love my reusables but they are not perfect for everyone so thats why i have throw aways on hand.
I hate horse shoes!!!! I am hopless with them. Thank god for squares lol

Latest posts

Back