Reaction to Brazilian wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi , I had a Brazilian wax done yesterday by a different therapist I normally goto , she done a brilliant job , but noticed last night I have a red patch on my right side of my grone/ crease of the leg and it’s still there today , it’s not like a shaving rash but a rather large red patch , is this something the therapist could of done wrong or is this common? I’ve had 2 Brazilian s before by someone else and never had this reaction, can someone advise plz? I’m hesitant to use her again if it’s something she’s done wrong 😏

Why not contact the therapist for advice? There are many reasons for that patch to have occurred. These things do happen from time to time.
You being too hot, sweaty, hormonal, or on new medications etc, etc. The reasons are multiple actually. Look up "Bad reaction to wax" posted on Aug 23rd , as it's a similar thread.
So before you decide to ditch your new "waxer" just put your question to them and see how it goes.

Latest posts

Back