reaction twice to pevonia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vess

Reaction score
earlier this year i worked in a spa and we used pevonia products..as part of our training we did facials and treatments on each other and bought some products for home...after a few days of using the products my skin started to burn and was red in appearance i couldnt wear make up as my skin was so bad for about 2 weeks...after using nivea to calm it down i was ok. this has since happened again after a second attempt..anyone else had this problem with pevonia i found it strange as its supposed to be all natural, im fine with anything else.:irked: wierd...... thanks

I don't know about that brand, but just because something is "natural" as opposed to "synthetic" doesn't mean it will not cause a reaction. Petroleum is natural but smearing it over your face would cause problems as would rubbing yourself with poison ivy. Also natural fruit acids for example bromilane from pineapple could cause a reaction or the acid from sugar cane glycolic can cause burning if a strong percentage and not neutralised or in a percentage too strong for your skin. On the other hand synthesised ingredients may be very effective :)

People react to different ingredients it probably contains one or more ingredients that you have had a reaction to. I would just avoid using it yourself as what works for some doesn't for others. Your skin is telling you that it isn't right for you. You should still report this to the skin care line and hopefully get refund due to the discomfort you experienced. This is why most professional skin care lines hand out testers so you can check that you will not react to the product before you purchase it. hths

x weezie x

Latest posts

Back