Ready to give it all up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They signed a full consent form and now it seems through word of mouth she is gunning for me and has done this to others ;( the consent firm stated that soreness of gums maybe for a couple a days ;(

Let her rant and steam.If anyone questions you about it you can say you cant discuss it due to client confidentiality or you could always tell them its none of their business!!
If you know shes done this kind of thing before,youl know it wont be long before shes doing it to someone else and leaving you alone.
If she ever confronts you in your shop tell her firmly but politely to leave if shes being nasty and get a letter out to her explaining slander isnt advised or you will seek further advice,but honestly shel get fed up and move onto her next victim!
Keep your head high,breath deeply,slap a smile on and forget her.
xx

Shame your not closer or id offer to tell her for you :wink2:
Been in this industry for so long now and deal with people like this from time to time.
I can deal with them in a polite and proffesional manner until they start getting nasty/gobby and then they get told!They dont normally try it on again!
Must be the scorpio in me or as my hubby says its the sting in the tail that does it:wink2::wink2:

Thanks guys send to of gone quiet now thanks for all ur support wow what a rough week that was ;( I nearly packed it all in your help advice and support was much needed x x

Thanks guys send to of gone quiet now thanks for all ur support wow what a rough week that was ;( I nearly packed it all in your help advice and support was much needed x x

CHIN UP! :hug:

Loveee ❤
Don't let them get you down :) just the odd bad apple out there! She will probably forget about it after a while and probably come for a treatment like nothing ever happened!
Xxxx

Latest posts

Back