Ready to open in a few months and looking for samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItalianDiva

Reaction score
Does anyone know what companies send free spray tan samples to try? I will be opening soon and I need to decide on what solution(s) I will be using. Any recommendations on the best solutions would be welcomed also. Thanks in advance

I got some samples from flirty and this new CBT tan, I think i had to pay for postage but might not even have had to do that.

I have not received it yet but I spoke to a very nice person at Blue Tanning & Beauty who are the distributors for Vani-T who said they have popped a sample in the post. Vani-T is expensive but I have seen plenty of rave reviews here (which is why i wanted a sample) and unless i have misunderstood they have a tan that you can spray on and the client can then go straight down the gym and sweat buckets and it does not destroy the tan. If i was not expecting a sample I would ask if anyone knows if it works but hopefully I will be able to see for myself soon.

Thank you. I will check into those companies. I appreciate the feedback!

Quick update, the Vani-T samples arrived today, seems that they have sent 2 x 100 ml sample bottles of the Activate express (which is the one I said i was particularity interested in) as well as the Large Blue Tanning catalogue. It seems they are bigger players than i gave them credit for. Can't wait to try it out.

I got some samples from flirty and this new CBT tan, I think i had to pay for postage but might not even have had to do that.

I have not received it yet but I spoke to a very nice person at Blue Tanning & Beauty who are the distributors for Vani-T who said they have popped a sample in the post. Vani-T is expensive but I have seen plenty of rave reviews here (which is why i wanted a sample) and unless i have misunderstood they have a tan that you can spray on and the client can then go straight down the gym and sweat buckets and it does not destroy the tan. If i was not expecting a sample I would ask if anyone knows if it works but hopefully I will be able to see for myself soon.

can i ask how u got this as am looking for some free samples

Latest posts

Back