real Balance day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
What a FAB time i had 2day, i learnt so much more on how 2 do a rebalance which has made me more confident then before on bein able 2 do one, this is the best thing i culd of booked myself on, it was nice to have justin as my tutor as she trained me on my foundation course. it was also nice 2 meet another geek which was NAIL NOVICE. wuld recomend this course 2 ne1 havin probz wiv their rebalance! :D

hi ya i did this class as part of my masters , this class is a must!! is there anyone out there who still dreads the dreaded rebalance time?? I did !!! but after doing my real rebalance class with liza smith in sittingbourne not any more!! its a brilliant class and your confidence will increase over night! :D

Oh yes I agree with Nicola there one hundred % and so does our Fab model Suey lol........We balanced her good and proper eh Nic lol......one hand each poor Suey............
This class teaches you your bread and butter stuff............. how to make them look like a new set.................. It's a must have class in my book........
and when its a geeky class like ours too even better.............

Nailsinlondon1 said:
We balanced her good and proper eh Nic lol......one hand each poor Suey............

NOT poor Suey, I get a fabulous set of nails each time! ;) Thanks girls!

Talking of which.... you know that lovely set of Brisa i'm wearing....well...they really could do with a rebalance...... :lol:

I have to say i'm booked on a course with Star Nails to go over my rebalance, i can do them but its a nightmare for me, I know they will help me as much as you guys have been. Its not untill August 11th so a little time to wait but looking forwrd to it.

....go on ya girls...

I'm booked in with Tracey Stevenson on Monday 12th July...and I am so excited i can't wait to find out where I am going wrong and how to correct - its so so exciting and hopefully I can then move on and have a Sculpting one2one.....

(Plus my mums being my model so it will be an even better day) :green:

I second what Jackie says - fab day, brilliant educator and great to meet Jackie (and daughter)! I have a rebalance customer tonight (1st paying customer - HELP!!!!) so the rebalance day was well timed. She never asked how long it would take and I didn't tell her. Hopefully, I'll do it in a 'reasonable' time with good results. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I've been thinking about booking the rebalance course but I always find it hard to find models. Do you need to bring a model and should they already have a set that need a rebalance?

I was thinking of booking the course for October, which gives me plenty of time to find someone!

kjw said:
I've been thinking about booking the rebalance course but I always find it hard to find models. Do you need to bring a model and should they already have a set that need a rebalance?

I was thinking of booking the course for October, which gives me plenty of time to find someone!
hi yes u do need a model ur not allowed 2 use ur hand trainer, u shuld book the course it is a fab cours it has boosted up my coinfidence, and yes they do need a set of nails on about 2 weeks before the course!! Hope this helps!! :D and good luck

Thanks for your help - I'll definitely be booking !

Latest posts

Back