Real Flowers for Nails by our very own Geeks !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

I know most of know that GlorsClaws and Shropshire Dawn press and sell their own flowers - but for those of you who do not - get yourself into Site Stuff and Photo Gallery and check out the pics - or check through previous posts for pics. I have just received another batch and they are gorgeous and going down very well with my clients.

The ranges of flowers and colours that they do are fantastic and Im offering to flowers on one finger to all my clients at the moment and those that are now back for their fornightly maintenance are requesting more (which i now charge for !!), Im also finding that its very much a talking point at my clients places of work and client recommendations are coming slowly but surely ! when i show my clients the flowers i have for them to choose from they always opt for Glors and Dawns flowers above the ones i bought from NSI because of the selection the girls offer

For me this has helped me and my business enormously in giving a little to get a lot more back.

I have to say im a firm believer in supporting my fellow geeks where i can, above the bigger companies and the horrendous p&p charges they also charge !

So huge thanks Glors & Dawn - I'll be keeping an eye out for your stalls at the next Professional Beauty Exhibition !

kx

Do they have a website I can take a look at? I'd love to be able to offer this to my clients..

(When I'm trained and up and running of course!!)

thanks

thankyou so much Karren :o
i am sure i can speak for glor here too, we are so pleased that you nail technicians, and your clients like the flowers.
it has been hard work for both of us, as each type of flower has been tested under the acrylic and gel that we use (creative) but others have used them under other makes of l&p also, with no affects to the flowers.

we are working on a website but it all takes time, as soon as we have one set up we will let all our geeks know first of course lol.

dawn xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya could Dawn or Glors put up a price list of the flowers they are selling please. Or if this as been done could you point me in the right direction :biggrin:

Would love to know where to get some from especially in pink! I love Pink! A price list etc would be good, i am desperate for some. :lol:

i would like to ask a question if i could, i have some dried pressed flowers from devon pressed flowers, and i have put them on my sisters toes over french polish and top coated the flowers, trouble is certain ones are turning brown after 24 hours, any reason? is there anything i could do to prevent this? i thought of covering the flowers in resin before hand to see if the colour would hold would this cure the problem?

thanks
beck.

btw, i didn't realise glo and shropshire dawn did them to sell, so i will be buying them from you guys from now on!!!!

hello flower girlys lol,
the flowers for 20 mixed are £3.25 in pink, blue, purple collections or the bridal is 40 mixed flowers for £6.50, there is a picture in my gallery.
pm myself or glor if you would like any.

yes some flowers do discolour under top coats or it could be the adhesive there are so many different ones on the market, but to date i have`nt had the problem under acrylic or gel, always use a UV top coat though, this helps to hold the colours.

For info guys, Ive had no probs at all with flowers discolouring under Acrylic, gel or just top coat, mine or clients

I use Creative Nail Design Products

kx

shropshiredawn said:
hello flower girlys lol,
the flowers for 20 mixed are £3.25 in pink, blue, purple collections or the bridal is 40 mixed flowers for £6.50, there is a picture in my gallery.
pm myself or glor if you would like any.

yes some flowers do discolour under top coats or it could be the adhesive there are so many different ones on the market, but to date i have`nt had the problem under acrylic or gel, always use a UV top coat though, this helps to hold the colours.

Ahhh! Karren ... you know how to make a girl blush :rolleyes:
Seriously though, what a fantastic endorsement. :)
Dawn and I are planning some 'other stuff' now to add to the flowers ... we'll keep you posted on the progress ;)

I can add to the endorsement too now!!! Received my flowers yesterday and they are absolutely gorgeous - excellent value for money and arrived so swiftly - can't wait to get going with them. One of these days I'll get myself sorted out with a digital camera so I can show you my efforts ...I am sooooo behind with the times :rolleyes:.

I think it's fab that everyone is so supportive of each other on this site and as soon as I move house (don't want to lose them amongst all the crap I appear to have accumulated over the years) I will be contacting Glorsclaws and Shropshire Dawn for some of their beautiful flowers.

You go girls!

Hi everyone im new to nail geek, a girl i met at creative had them on her nails n wen i saw them i loved em! Glad i can finally get my hands on em!

I would just like to say that I ordered some flowers from Glo and they arrived even before I had time to blink ;) !!

She sent them to me right away in a pretty lil card explaining what to do and how to use them....I was so chuffed, thank you so much Glo, I've been using them but unfortunately not taken any piccies yet to show you all.

I'm definately not going to NSI for flowers again....and can't wait for the other goodies Glo and Dawn are planning to add to the flowers they sell....thanks again Glo...xx

Hi can I get a contact number for you guys as I am really interseted in the flowers.
TA XX

Howdy all, Can i be a cheeky pinkie and ask who Glo and Dawn are?
Im a newbie and am quite interested n what they do differently to NSI. Ive been using the NSI flowers for a while and have had no problems but if these ladies can do one better then i am deffinately interested!!

Big Thanks and Huge Hugs to all geeks xx

I have just PM you Glor, as very interested in what you do and sell. Can't wait to try them for myself.

Latest posts

Back