Real Housewives of Cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However RE olaplex I think linkles has to be the most suitable candidate to try it out
If it's as good as we all think it's going to be surely his/her boss will allow it to be ordered, that's the real test

😩 oh god we nearly went a whole day without her name!

Haha can't be having a full day without her drama

Well I've just googled where is Cheshire.... Is that right? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422915277.980291.jpg

Please ignore that 😂 just giving myself a geography of the uk lesson here 😂

Please ignore that 😂 just giving myself a geography of the uk lesson here 😂

Thank you i enjoyed the lesson as I didn't have a clue either 😦

Isn't it mad how close wales, Cheshire & Liverpool are and we all have such different accents!

Does anyone know if we can watch it in the States? I didn't see it on our Bravo TV that has all of the housewives shows.:evil:

After today's news in the middle east, no wonder I like these housewives franchises. Your brain just needs to rest after awful real life stories.

(And when I read the Hair and chit chat, I read it in an English accent in my head. Since most of you are from UK xx Or maybe it's too much Downton.)

Lol very little of us speak like down town lol, where I'm from we sound like the ones off Gavin and Stacey haha

Lol I love it when people think British=Downton, Satchel if you'd heard some of our strong regional accents you would probably think we were from another planet, not Downton Abbey haha 😊

X.

Lol I love it when people think British=Downton, Satchel if you'd heard some of our strong regional accents you would probably think we were from another planet, not Downton Abbey haha 😊

X.

I've heard a few of those when I was in the UK. But not all of them. I had to ask some people to speak very, very slowly.

I'm late to the Downton party, so I've been on a bender trying to watch all the seasons.

And I have to ask people where I live now to speak slowly sometimes, too. I'm from the midwest, but in the south, some of these accents I can't even understand. An older southern man asked me last summer if I was going to the fire. I was like, why would I go watch fire??? And he kept saying: No, the fire, the fire. Turns out he as asking if I was going to the State FAIR. lol xx

Is Cheshire more posh than Gloucestershire?

Lol I'm not sure, a lot of the footballers who are based in the north west choose to live in Cheshire though so the houses must be decent lol.
X.

I completely forgot that this was on this week!! Since being on maternity leave, I've not stopped watching the series. Let's face it, it's better than Jeremy Kyle!

whenever I watch it on itv player it makes me laugh because at the end of the show suggestions come up and it says programs similar to this jeremy kyle comes up lol

They are NOT real Cheshire housewives, they are Manchester Wags!

Lol the first episode did remind me of footballers wives 🙈

Can't stop watching this ! But they are so petty lol they could do with growing up a little bit 😄

Omg my daughter is loving the opera singer for the rabbits birthday 😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back