Real name - you gotta be joking lol!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder if you are stuck with an embarassing name, would you try to pronounce it differently so that it wouldnt sound so bad ?

i just remembered, we had a teacher called MR CACKETT, poor bloke.
ooh, and a lad called NEIL D/ICK.
i guess if you are a girl, you would hurry up and get married so you could change your name.

Some funny names there :lol:

I work with a lady called Cockshot and her two sons:eek:

theres a little boy at school called Issac Hunt... I mean who would do that to their kid???

My Maiden name was Holliday. My English teacher used to sing "we're all going on a Sarah Holliday" :eek:

my friend solicitor was called mr crack! :eek:

My mum went to school with someone called Justin Side.

i was at school with a girl called Bina Mistry....the teacher never called her name during register...he just called..."solved".............pmsl....she used to just roll her eyes at him and he would crack up every time...:lol:

I once read a chinese name in a magazine called............
Fani Pong!

my other half works with a chines bloke and when his name on a list with surname first then initial it says.....

Wan K.:lol:

Believe it or not - 'Fani/ Fanny' is a VERY popular english name with the chinese girls..!!!

Let me tell you all a true and funny story...

My boyfriend has a friend called William.. who everyone calls Willy for short... 'Willy' actually manages to meet a girl called 'Fanny' and they eventually got married..

My boyfriend was an usher at the wedding and he really couldnt stop himself laughing when they were all made to stand... in a line to take a photo in front of the words 'Willy & Fanny Forever'...........:D :D :D :D :D

The wedding was held in Hong Kong... no one else laughed about it apart from my british born boyfriend... nobody saw anything wrong with the words cos most chinese people dont realise what the words 'fanny' and 'willy' actually means in England....... :rolleyes: :o

i didnt realise till after i named my second boy ash
his name is A.ROWSELL....arousal(thats how our surname is pronounced) but my dad says as ash plays electric guitar and is a mosh...he could name his band that....so watch out in a few years for AROUSAL

My Aunty is "Fanny Allcock", my mum tries so hard not to laugh. I've actually won a bit of money and quite a few drinks proving Fanny's name, mum never really appreciated the phone calls from strangers at 3am asking her "whats Carls Aunties name"?.

we have a mailing list where i work and i was adding a customer to it and asked what her surname was and she said 'hore' (but pronounced it 'whore') i had to try so hard not to crack up in front of her!!)

have had some other dodgy surnames that i've had to try not to laugh at - can't remember them now tho!!

when i had my 2nd daughter my mum came to see us in hospital and said...."why you named her after rice pudding"...........her name is Amber Rose....(ambrosia)....what a lovely grandma kinda thing to say....NOT !! x

this has made me laugh so much, its really cheered me up,

i had a friend who was pregnant and the fathers surname was condor, anyway when choosing names he said for a girl he wanted anna, he never could understand what we were laughing about, but luckily they had a boy lol

and my son gets called sheep, as nickname, because his initals are BAH , i never even thought about initials when we were naming the kids lol

when i had matthew and we were in intensive care, a little tiny baby (2lb) came in and i got speaking to her mum and dad, they were only 17, and id been there so felt sorry for them, anyway i digress, i saw here name on the incubator and it was T M robinson , i asked what her name was and they said Tia , i thought ahhh thats lovely , till her dad goes yes middle name maria, i nearly choked lol, and yes they did name her after the mums fav drink lolol, suppose when shes older she should be grateful her mums tipple wasnt blue bols pmsl

great thread xxx

this has made me laugh so much, its really cheered me up,

i had a friend who was pregnant and the fathers surname was condor, anyway when choosing names he said for a girl he wanted anna, he never could understand what we were laughing about, but luckily they had a boy lol

and my son gets called sheep, as nickname, because his initals are BAH , i never even thought about initials when we were naming the kids lol

when i had matthew and we were in intensive care, a little tiny baby (2lb) came in and i got speaking to her mum and dad, they were only 17, and id been there so felt sorry for them, anyway i digress, i saw here name on the incubator and it was T M robinson , i asked what her name was and they said Tia , i thought ahhh thats lovely , till her dad goes yes middle name maria, i nearly choked lol, and yes they did name her after the mums fav drink lolol, suppose when shes older she should be grateful her mums tipple wasnt blue bols pmsl

great thread xxx

thats reminded me of someone i knew who had twins, a boy and a girl.
girl..... tia maria
boy.....jack daniel

I went to school with a boy called Andrew Watt. When we asked him his surname he said "Watt" we replied shouting "WHATS YOUR SURNAME"!! again he said Watt and this went on the majority of every english class!

I went to school with a Joan Pickle.....pronounced.....Pick-el

when I had my kids I never thought of initials....my two oldest are CAB, JAB:eek: ....who would have thought? certainly not me.....good thing my kids don't mind.....

My sisters before she was married though were KKK :eek: :eek: ....I told her to NEVER get anything with her initials on it ......

I went to school with a boy called Andrew Watt. When we asked him his surname he said "Watt" we replied shouting "WHATS YOUR SURNAME"!! again he said Watt and this went on the majority of every english class!

pmsl.....poor kid...:lol:

I once had a customer called Ellen May Lillicrap, I also know of a child call Pocahontas Mcginty.:)

OMG...the best laugh I've had in ages....poor little thing, though.:lol: :eek:

This thread is cracking me up, some of these name are hysterical.:lol:

Latest posts

Back