Real name - you gotta be joking lol!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is great, we had a laugh with our youngest. His initials are H M S Ralph. Bless him and all who sail in was the phrase of the day at his christening. No, we didn't smash a bottle of bubbly on him though.

If you want a real laugh at strange names check out the site below.:lol:

Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing

Glad you are enjoying the thread :green: - gonna check out your link in a moment Odette xx

At my little uns school there is a boy called Roman, another - Harrison Harris a girl called Pria - never heard of that before so don't know if it is strange or not??!!

Which was it in Grease or the other film with John Travolta in, where the girl had to shout out across for "Mike Hunt"

The majority of you will have heard of Magnus Magnusson - well in Iceland (I believe) the surname is made up of the father's first name and then if it is a boy, son is added if it is a girl then dottier is added are you following :lol:

So for example my husbands name is Colin Russell so my two littleuns would be called Sam Colinson and George Colinson - rather than Russell :green:

Flipping heck my head is full of useless knowledge :lol:

Keep the daft names coming - it's fab to see a light hearted discussion going on :green: :hug:

i have been working for the registrations dept of the birmingham primary care which is responsible for all gp administration etc for over 18 years i have come across a few strange names in my time.

Gaston Wilfart
Arshad Dik****
Fanny Smelt (i swear that is true, she was an elderly lady back in the 1980's)
we have been through the usual phases too! we had a person change their name to Elvi Spresley. twins called Ronnie and Reggie after the Krays. A baby's whos middle names were Michealangelo Donatello leonardo etc like the ninja turtles.
and we have quite few Forskins.
oh and we have a few Khunti's !!!!!!!!

god and i thought my maiden name was rough.

i have been working for the registrations dept of the birmingham primary care which is responsible for all gp administration etc for over 18 years i have come across a few strange names in my time.

Gaston Wilfart
Arshad Dik****
we have been through the usual phases too! we had a person change their name to Elvi Spresley. twins called Ronnie and Reggie after the Krays. A baby's whos middle names were Michealangelo Donatello leonardo etc like the ninja turtles.

Well a certain one had me lmao:lol:

Gaston Wilfart
Arshad Dik****

He he - they are sooo funny xxx:hug:

Funny Thread Debs :lol:

I work for a tool company and we had a Supplier called King ****. Our customer's used to come on to us and say "Do you do King ****" well at first
i was in fits, fortunatley we no longer deal with them.

Oh yes forgot this one... a letter came through our door by post once adressed to Miss Emma Roids ... :eek:
Definately a set up :) that one.

My brother lives in Thailand and his girl-friends name is Gay. She came to Britain a couple years ago, can you emagine the looks I got when calling her back, after she kept walking off into shops in the bull ring!:o

I have a client, comes a few times a year when on business here in UK, her name is MING......I wonder if Jade Goody ever met her! :lol:

Anyone see David Guest in the jungle when he was telling the story of his servent called Vaginica Semen?

Also, I worked with a guy called Nick Caunt who had a baby girl and called her Rosy!!!!:eek:

A baby girl in our town has just been landed with

Skye Ocean Storm .......... Healy

All reckoned the parents had been watching the weather report when that was decided. (They left out 'Tsunami' - but maybe they couldn't spell it !!!)
Poor kid, that's just abuse !

This thread is great, we had a laugh with our youngest. His initials are H M S Ralph. Bless him and all who sail in was the phrase of the day at his christening. No, we didn't smash a bottle of bubbly on him though.

If you want a real laugh at strange names check out the site below.:lol:

Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing

Odette....I really, really wish I could give you some rep points for that link. I've just spent the last half hour laughing like a drain!:lol: It's not so much the names but the little comments afterwards.
Class!:green:

When I worked in my old job (back in the day!) I had two clients whos names made me giggle.

Joy LoveRing
Mike Hooker (My Cooker)

So childish!!

How about these.....

My best mate is called 'Gemma Dyke'

My BF also worked with someone called 'Wayne Hiscock', 'Mike Hooker', and an 'A.Hole' HA HA!!!

When I worked in banking and dealt with the student accounts, I served a lady called 'Minji Lee' regularly :green: :green:

'Mr Brain' was another, and a 'Mr Drinkwater' and a 'Mr Clinkscales'!!

But the best one of the lot was a guy called 'Megahead Megahead' - WTF?!! :lol: hee heeeeee

This thread has really made me chuckle!!!! xx

At my little uns school there is a boy called Roman, another - Harrison Harris a girl called Pria - never heard of that before so don't know if it is strange or not??!!

My mum works with a girl called Pria or Priya, they dont seem to think it is that unusual, I'd never heard of it before though!

When my mum was pregnant with my sister (I was 10) I really wanted her to name her Crystal - but then my mum pointed out that her surname was Bell!! I don't think my sis would have forgiven me!! Lol

I used to have a client called Equator Goldstein. Yes, honestly I did! :lol:

Practice manager of a doctors surgery in Morpeth, Susan Siedel, known as Sue...think about it...:)

Latest posts

Back