Real xD Russian Volume Lashes Course - Pinewood Studios

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash Emp

Reaction score
The Eyelash Emporium are the leaders in xD Russian Volume Lashes, winners of the 2014 Beauty Guild Award of Excellence for Training and the only eyelash company ever to be nominated in 2 categories; Best Lash Supplier and Best Supplier Training.
On 5th/6th December we are hosting a two day course in xD Volume Eyelash Extensions at our HQ in Pinewood Studios, the heart of the British Film Industry. Taught by Wilma Dunn, it is your last chance this year to become a fully accredited and certified xD Volume Eyelash Technician. This is an advanced course and, to get the full benefit, you will need to have at least 6 months experience. As well as covering the theory of volume lashes in depth and the latest safety requirements, you will have plenty of practical coaching on 2 live models. It's a lot to pack in to 2 days so be prepared for some full-on lashing but; if you love lashes as much as we do, you'll really enjoy this course.

xD Russian Volume is the future of eyelash extension. Lighter and stronger than one-on-one it will give you more creative opportunity and expand you client group to people that normally aren’t suitable for extensions. You can find out more about this amazing treatment on our xD Volume Lashes information page

Pinewood is in Iver on the west side of the M25 and convenient for West London, Bucks, Berks, Herts and Surrey. We have 3 other xD certified training venues around the UK, check other dates or contact us to check availability in your area.

Total cost for this course is £670 inc VAT, or £895, including our new xD Volume hard-cased kit. Loyalty discounts are available for technicians that have already trained on our award winning individual lash course.

Reasons to choose the Eyelash Emporium.
  • Winners of the 2014 Beauty Guild Award of Excellence.
  • Highest rated lash courses in the UK 30/24 CPD points.
  • In-Depth case study assessment to develop your technique.
  • Train with the highest quality materials as used by film professionals.
  • Small class sizes (3 maximum for xD Training)
  • Ongoing, unlimited help and advice, even after you have passed.
  • Safety oriented training by expert tutors.
  • Focus on technique with 2 live models per student.
Certified Reviews
"I've just completed my xD training with Wilma and well what can I say...WOW! I learned more in the first 5 hours than I've ever learned in 7 years of lashing. She is a brilliant trainer who really put me through my paces!" - Sarah H.
"Amazing course with Wilma at Pinewood Studios..well worth the money..a must for every lash technician looking to progress!" - Nancy M.
Book online at www.EyelashEmporium.com
Or give one of our helpful advisors a call on 01753 650656 to discuss your training requirements.
Please Note: To ensure quality, places are strictly limited to 3 students. Book now.

The Eyelash Emporium
Pinewood Studios
Iver
BUCKS SL0 0NH

Latest posts

Back