Really Annoyed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
i am so annoyed i ordered some stuff 1/07/04 from NSI got most of the order but some stuff i paid for was to follow which i didnt find out about until the rest of the order was delivered. The rest of the order is outstanding 4 weeks on which i wasnt worried about really but this morning i get a bill for £91.21 to be paid immediatly...................... i paid for the stuff whn i ordered it by credit card and luckly hadn't deleted the email with my credit card transaction on. i hjave rung them and there going to sort it out but it has really bugged me that some of the things i have paid for i havent recived and then i get billed even though i paid 4 weeks ago..................... no really sorry how about we give you free delivery on your next order or we will send you a goodwill sample with your next order..................... just needed that rant as my blood was boiling now thinking calm thoughts

I'm a Star said:
i am so annoyed i ordered some stuff 1/07/04 from NSI got most of the order but some stuff i paid for was to follow which i didnt find out about until the rest of the order was delivered. The rest of the order is outstanding 4 weeks on which i wasnt worried about really but this morning i get a bill for £91.21 to be paid immediatly...................... i paid for the stuff whn i ordered it by credit card and luckly hadn't deleted the email with my credit card transaction on. i hjave rung them and there going to sort it out but it has really bugged me that some of the things i have paid for i havent recived and then i get billed even though i paid 4 weeks ago..................... no really sorry how about we give you free delivery on your next order or we will send you a goodwill sample with your next order..................... just needed that rant as my blood was boiling now thinking calm thoughts
They do have rather a bad reputation dont they? I am always hearing bad stuff about NSI customer service etc. and its part of the reason why i never order from them in case it happens to me :o

hi this has also happened with me and their pink crushed shells, but they offered me a free pot of another crushed shells colour and also a free vid !

this has actually reminded me to chase re my original order for pink shells as it must have been at least 3 weeks by now !!

kx

I'm a Star said:

The bad delivery and billing policies NSI have are the main reasons I closed my account with them, I just couldn't rely on them to deliver the goods when I needed them and I really think they need to look at supply and demand as they never seem to have the things they sell most of!! I'm fortunate now I live in Bolton I can go to the NSI shop and see for myself what I can and cannot buy! Also just for the record I find their delivery charges ridiculously high! Jxx

mmmm... this is so of interest to me!
I used to be amazed by the swiftness of NSI's delivery time. I almost believed that how quick their service was, actually warranted the price of delivery. I placed a few orders with them and it was one that I placed out of a xmas special brochure that really made me decide that I wouldnt order from them again.
They had an offer on foil polishes....buy 6 for £9.99....nice shades...very festive for the xmas season I thought! I ordered and next day got four of the six. Billed for 6 but had 4.....
After countless calls via customer service I eventually got the 2 out of stock shades in April!!!!!!
and yes....I did complain heartily to them personally and did manage to convince them that it was "bad form".......they agreed to send em p&p free! :eek:

Funnily enough, I have had an arguement with them on the phone today. I ordered with them Monday, they said it would be here Wednesday. Nothing arrived, gave them the benefit of the doubt, thought it might be royal mail, waited in today with the kids screaming to go out and still nothing. So I phone them to be confronted with , Its not our fault it says dispatched on my screen you should have it with you. I told the woman if it was here I wouldn't be on the phone to you now complaining. While she was speaking to me she was having a conversation with someone else, not about my account about so and so is going out with who blah blah blah. I interupted her and said it was very unpolite and rude to talk to someone else while a paying customer is on the phone. By this time Im raging and ended up hanging up on them. Bad customer service and staff with attitude. Put it this way it is the first and last time Im gonna be ordering off them.

Hi Ya, sorry to rub this in, but i ordered the NSI Balance Gels yesterday afternoon and the postman knocked on my door at 6.00 am with them this morning, i was really worried after hearing your comments on them and hesitated buying from them so was really shocked this morning. x

Kellyc said:
Hi Ya, sorry to rub this in, but i ordered the NSI Balance Gels yesterday afternoon and the postman knocked on my door at 6.00 am with them this morning, i was really worried after hearing your comments on them and hesitated buying from them so was really shocked this morning. x
I'd be shocked if someone woke me up at 6 am :lol: Mind you so would the postman :eek: not exactly my best in the mornings, lol!

i ordered my balance trial kit late thursday and it came this morning.
touch wood when i have ordered off them in the past never had any probs

I'm really shocked to hear that you have all not been receiving very good delivery from NSI.

I too think their price of postage is outrageous but the times I have ordered from them I have received the order the next day.

I do think their customer service on the telephone is however poor. Last time I ordered (2 weeks ago) they took ages to answer the phone, it rang and rang and that bugs me. They also never tell you how much your order will be unless you specifically ask which I find strange.

I was down at their Open Day in Glasgow today and it was excellent.

Have had the same problems ordered flowers and crushed shell over 5 weeks ago, the order did arrive with items missing within 7 working days but some of the quantities of the crushed shell varied so rang them up spoke to my contact, she spoke to the lady in charge who tried to contact me but I was out of the salon, then when I try to ring her back she is always out or in meetings, used to think they were a reputable firm but have crossed them off my shopping list at excel and as soon as i have received my items missing off the last order will close the account with them too and look elsewhere for nail art supplies.

Jue xxx

Hi

Please forgive me if you don't agree with what I've done here - but there are certainly issues with the lack of service NSI provide and I think a Company of this size NEEDS to get it sorted if they are to keep any customers at all. Below is a copy of an email I sent to Jason Shaw - Managing Director. No doubt a lot of you agree that they have excellent products but the service and delivery charges let them down. Hope I've not upset anyone by sending this email - but felt it needed to be done .... here goes ....

For the attention of Jason Shaw - MD

Dear Jason

I really hope I'm not speaking out of turn here - but thought it best that I copy to you a few messages that have been posted on a nail tech. website.

Your products are excellent and I feel it is such a shame that your Company may be let down (disreputed) by some of this feedback I have read recently - this is a huge website with many members and word travels around very quickly. These girls obviously have issues as they have received a poor service. They no doubt like your products but have been put off ordering from you due to the service.

I cannot speak on behalf of myself as I have received a pretty good service from you.

I apologise as it isn't the feedback that you'd like - but hope it can help some way in perhaps looking at things so that these customers may return.

Kind Regards

Vicky

I don't think I would be speaking out of turn if I said ...why have you (meaning those who are unhappy) not gone to the top and spoken to Jason Shaw about any complaints you may have! He is a decent guy and I am sure he would try to sort the problems out!! I would hope that someone would call me with a similar complaint!! :confused:

I know alot of people have problems with delivery of stuff, but have to say i've found a better way of getting it. I am fortunate in that my local wholesalers stock NSI, and they never have a problem getting stuff from them.

Also i'd like to add that it may not be them all the time. We have alot of problems at the moment with our post. Sometimes we are getting stuff which is over a week old, but somehow been held up at the post office. These things can't be sorted by NSI if its the carrier or post office, just a thought.

Latest posts

Back