Really appreciate a quick reply!! Teen Pamper Party & Rockstars..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got an enquiry for a teenage pamper party - 11 teenagers aged 13.

I normally do adult pamper parties and have only dipped my toe into the world of kids pamper parties last year when I helped a friend out.

Anyways, a mum has contacted me and we discussed treatments and it seems the girls would like Shellac Rockstars doing.

What would you pitch the price at for 11 kids and also would you do goody bags and if so what would you include and how much would you charge for them??

Many thanks,

Lisa x

how long will it take you to do 11 sets of rockstars?

There will be 2 of us, so I'm guessing approx 25 mins per child, well I'm hoping anyway. Will do a trial run this week! lol

I was thinking between £10 to £15 per head??

Or maybe just stick to something in the middle and go for £13 with no goody bags.

:eek:

There will be 2 of us, so I'm guessing approx 25 mins per child, well I'm hoping anyway. Will do a trial run this week! lol

I was thinking between £10 to £15 per head??

Or maybe just stick to something in the middle and go for £13 with no goody bags.

:eek:

If it was me I'll do £12.50pp. Just a little bag with business cards in, maybe a 10% off voucher for the kids parents, a few chocolates and mini nail file or polish or foot cream, just something small.

If it was me I'll do £12.50pp. Just a little bag with business cards in, maybe a 10% off voucher for the kids parents, a few chocolates and mini nail file or polish or foot cream, just something small.

That sounds a great idea - thank you. :lol:

I normally take a complimentary chocolate fountain with marshmallows, strawberries and mini donuts but the mum said they're having a BBQ so they won't need it. May still take it tho, as chocolate fountains go down well with everyone.

Latest posts

Back