Really hacked off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sweetheart it sounds like you are having a very hard time.

A friend of mine lost both her parents within months of one another a couple of years ago and she went to bereavement counceling, in fact she still calls them from time to time when anniversaries and birthdays come around.

Cruse Bereavement Care were very supportive and helped her a lot. Their phone number is 0844 477 9400 and their website is Cruse Bereavement Care

I do hope you call them because this is just the situation they are there for.

Love and best wishes Trish :hug:

Thank you everyone for your support, it means sooo much to me. I have woken up today in a slightly brighter mood and some more positive thoughts thanks to you lot.:hug:

love ya loads

Hiya babes...dunno if this will help but i got my "tricky" remortgage done through a brokers called Leybridge.....0800 977 7587...they are very good....you can ring them for free advise, if they can get me a mortgage they can get anyone a mortgage.

ask for Mike and tell him angela pole sent you. xx

awww bless ya hun - i too was getting all teary eyed reading your thread. try to stay strong hun - i know this will be soo hard for you flower, and its easier said than done, but you have a little lad there for you, and im sure his love for his mummy will get you through this

stay strong flower - sending you massive hugs

I couldn't have said it better.
:hug: Lots of love to you.

...And now that I have stopped crying...
Honey, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you have all our love and support.
Lots of :hug::hug::hug:
Stay strong!

The first Christmas ia always the hardest, trust me I know hun as I've lost both my parents.:hug::hug::hug:

Just concentrate on making Christmas lovely for your son and sod the in-laws. Keep thinking of his little smiling face on Christmas morning. He'll get you through it sweetie.:hug:

Latest posts

Back