Really nervous about renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
hi, just looking for any advice, hints or tips really went to view a room in a hairdressing salon today, i've accepted but am really nervous, i do a little bit of mobile at the minute but really want to be settled in a salon, i'm going to be self employed, just scared about the first day and lack of experience i qualified last june in level 2 beauty but have also done previous courses earlier in the year, spray tans, gelish and massage, any advice much appreciated thanks.

Hi sorry no advice but i too have been offered a room to rent. I'm viewing mine on Friday. Any hints and tips what to ask??? I've never done this before and I'm mobile right now but like you I too want to be settled in one place.

hi, yes its mixed feelings really i know you should have salon experience before going for it but have tried to get into salons free work experience etc but nobody wants to know and the 1 i did manage to get it put me down even though she wasnt qualified herself lol, but i've come to the conclusion its now or never and if i dont try i will never know so i'm going to go for it.

That's the spirit. I too have never had salon experience but have been mobile for 6 months so gained my experience through that mainly. I'm viewing mine on Friday and fingers crossed it all goes well. It's £100 p/w all included. Not sure if that's a good price or not? I've been told the room is small but enough do do my treatments in. Can't wait to see it tho. :)

good luck i hope it goes well

Latest posts

Back