Really small rhinestones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I got some really small rhinestones a while back and they are very popular with my clients, trouble is I've run out of the crystal ones and I can't remember where I got them from!!:confused: Anyone got any ideas where i can get some from please?

Many thanks!

Hi , i have only come across tiny ones in a wheel i bought from NSI it had a mixture of all shapes of clear crystals. Other than that i would be interested to hear where everyone gets theres. The ones i mean are about a couple of millimetres , so they are small.:)

Hi , i have only come across tiny ones in a wheel i bought from NSI it had a mixture of all shapes of clear crystals. Other than that i would be interested to hear where everyone gets theres. The ones i mean are about a couple of millimetres , so they are small.:)

Yes thats right 2 mls if that! Ive looked everywhere but i know i ordered off the net from somewhere before!

Crystal queen sells all sizes, and they are good and reasonably priced

Thanks babes, do they have a website?

If you do a search type in "looking for rhinestones"
the post is by dynamicnails and there is a link in there to them,
sorry im useless cant do links

Thanks mate will have a go!

Oooh lovely im off to order, thanks so muchxx

Hi,
I get mine from getcrystallized!
They mainly sell the silver 2mm diamantes but if you ask they can get smaller ones and in any colour!
hths
:)

I get mine from Professionails, they do some really tiny crystals that are so great to embed into any nails and lay really flat when put on the surface.

i just bought some fantastic rhinestones (been looking for ages for small ones!!)

the size you want is ss5.

I got swarovski ss5 ab ones and they are lush - got mine i think from nail tech direct.

Hi Amb

You did get your Swarovski Rhinestones from Nail Tech Direct, thats me!

Didn't realise you were a geek, i'd have chucked you a few more in!

Deanna
xx

Hi Amb

You did get your Swarovski Rhinestones from Nail Tech Direct, thats me!

Didn't realise you were a geek, i'd have chucked you a few more in!

Deanna
xx

I DID !

Im going for a big momma bag next time as they are so lovely !

Thanks again

Amb x

Latest posts

Back