Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just bought the luminess air makeup system. I'm so excited to start playing :) x

Sent from the catphone

You'll wonder what you ever did without it! I LOVE it!

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Eeeek offer accepted on flat, no chain, we are moving out of the in laws. Im so excited

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahhhh Nikki that's fabulous! :) congratulations. So pleased for you! You must be so excited. Can't wait to read all about it. Exciting times ahead ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You'll wonder what you ever did without it! I LOVE it!

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah fab! I haven't used an airbrush in years so can't wait to practice :) x

Sent from the catphone

Ahhhh Nikki that's fabulous! :) congratulations. So pleased for you! You must be so excited. Can't wait to read all about it. Exciting times ahead ;) xxx

Im so excited.

Im so excited.

Any ideas on an estimated completion date? :) :) :) xxx

Not yet, but there are no chains at all so there shouldn't be too many hold ups. We might be able to have our own little Christmas together with no one else in our own little flat.

Not yet, but there are no chains at all so there shouldn't be too many hold ups. We might be able to have our own little Christmas together with no one else in our own little flat.

Ahhh that would be fab! I'd love to get to that stage, really pleased for you xxxx

Salon geek keeping me entertained whilst I wait to be taken down for an operation 😊

Salon geek keeping me entertained whilst I wait to be taken down for an operation 😊

Hope all is okay. Think it may be quiet on the chit chat boards now :(

Sent from the catphone

Why has everyone been banned again.

It willbe quiet

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why has everyone been banned again.

It willbe quiet

We are not allowed to talk about it. Apparently a chat thread got out of hand. All bans are permanent for most of them as well.

Sent from the catphone

Not allowed to talk about? Surely we are all adults here?

My reason to be cheerful? Im alive

We are not allowed to talk about it. Apparently a chat thread got out of hand. All bans are permanent for most of them as well.

Sent from the catphone

Really? I must have missed that one! Although I've not been on here much recently just pop on every now & then.

My reason to be cheerful is other half came home with flowers & apologised for being horrible last night. I've been annoyed at him all day as well!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from the catphone

They're banned forever 😳 why?! Pm me x

Sent from the catphone

Wow I missed that one! Must have been bad for it to have been deleted

Why can't we talk about it? Seems a bit silly.

Why can't we talk about it? Seems a bit silly.

If we keep going in to it "like a post mortem" the site won't get back to normal

Sent from the catphone

Too many reasons to be cheerful today, but I'll try to remember them :)

1) Day off today, but agreed to fit someone in on the nails side of things which made them happy, so that made me happy.

2) Lovely walk in the countryside with the dog this morning.

3) Our new oven arrived today after brilliant customer service from John Lewis.

4) The sun is till shining here every day and I am still in my shorts all the time including the evenings.

5) I've decided our new deck is big enough to be a dance floor, so my mind is ticking.

Hope all is okay. Think it may be quiet on the chit chat boards now :(

Sent from the catphone

Thank you. All went well. God bless the NHS :)

I have a lot of reasons to be cheerful recently, but I'll do my best to summarise...
- I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow after being ages apart, he says he has a surprise for me, Exciting!!

Gay Pride is on this Saturday and we are staying in a hotel and going club-hopping as part of my early birthday celebrations!

-I've been spending alot of time with my grandmother recently which makes me so happy.

Woohoo! :D
Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back