Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wonderful, great niece starts school today, I can't wait to see her in her uniform...although I have hankies at the ready!

I have a quiet day at work today (so far) so can get time to clear out and update my colour pops as my new ACG colours have arrived!

I am getting closer to freeing up a lot of my time ;) and to my break in Palma!

Last edited:
My friend is coming over today with her wee bubs, I've not seen her for a couple of months as she recently moved to Wales. Can't wait for the babies to discover each other :)

Oh and a top that I wore pre pregnancy fits better post... hoorah I've lost weight!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thankful and cheerful that i have made such good friends within salon geek. :hug::Love::Love:

My troll revealed herself! And it wasn't who I thought it was.

I have a day off today, with nothing planned.

Every day, I'm inching closer towards my dream.

I hope your troll hasn't got you down too much. These people have sad lives if they take pleasure from hurting others.

I would love a day off with nothing to do - hope you're enjoying it x

My troll revealed herself! And it wasn't who I thought it was.

I have a day off today, with nothing planned.

Every day, I'm inching closer towards my dream.

Trolls are usually people who are very close to you.

Someone I knew a few years ago was being terrorised by someone online, this girl thought her PC was being hacked as the person knew quite personal details. It turned out to be one of her close friends.

Enjoy your day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Came home from Sardinia to find our dog Lola was missing. After a few hours searching with my inconsolable 9 year old daughter, I thought I'd give the vet a quick call....she was there!!! An hour later and the warden was coming to take her to the pound. Could have been a completely different end to our holiday,so we're all so so happy! :D

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Big Brother finale tonight, then it all kicks off again in a few days time with Celebrity Big Brother :D

Big Brother finale tonight, then it all kicks off again in a few days time with Celebrity Big Brother :D

Oh thank God. I hate big brother!

I spent a lovely afternoon at a local park with my little boy. :)

But I'm totally knackered now and he's still lively. :-(

Roll on September 1st. :-/

After working this morning, my new MoYou plates arrived and then I went to the outdoor swimming pool with my husband and sons. Finished the day off by having a huge Harvester :)

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

After god knows how long I've finally signed up to the S2 website. It's only taken me 9+ months lol x

After god knows how long I've finally signed up to the S2 website. It's only taken me 9+ months lol x

Good luck. I tried to sign up and requested a catalogue 2 weeks ago. I phoned them. Still waiting. Clearly my custom isn't good enough.

Good luck. I tried to sign up and requested a catalogue 2 weeks ago. I phoned them. Still waiting. Clearly my custom isn't good enough.

Well I've got the automated response email and emailed my certificates over already. Hopefully it won't take long, I'm rather interested in the dashing diva lamp and vinylux. X

finally broke into the beauty industry after trying for 2 years:D:D:D, started a saturday salon job that i love and finally on the right career path at college to becoming a holistic therapist, starting at the bottom and working my way up :biggrin:

Snuggled on the sofa, drinking coffee, watching White House Down whilst the rest of the house sleeps :)

Very proud of my partner today! Not only did he complete Tough Mudder for the 2nd time. He did it with absolutely no training for the 2nd time (nutter I know!) and he supported his friend the whole way round. He never left his friends side the whole time.

He defiantly deserves the roast I'm cooking and the lovely bath I'm running for him.

Under his squadie exterior he is a big softie at heart! ❤️

Seeing my other half after work and looking at booking a few days away in London next month.

A ex (who I remained good friends with) got back in touch the other day after suffering with bad depression causing substance abuse - and is now back the the guy I knew years ago and it's like we never lost touch.

Carnival week for my town what involves Catching up with old friends. And this year I've got Thursday and Friday off work what means I can drink Wednesday night during the parade and beer festival, Thursday for fireworks and Friday is the fancy dress and I have a ticket!

Downside Saturday will be recovery day but I've gotta work

I get out of hospital tomorrow and I can't wait!

I get out of hospital tomorrow and I can't wait!
Is that where you've been! Wishing you a speedy recuperation and recovery.

I've had to turn my heating on (in August!) but I am relaxing on the couch all cosy warm....too early for jammies?

Latest posts

Back