Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that where you've been! Wishing you a speedy recuperation and recovery.

I've had to turn my heating on (in August!) but I am relaxing on the couch all cosy warm....too early for jammies?

Strange you should say that, I just said to my partner that I'm cold and It's almost time too put the heating on!

My OH has bought me a surprise :o he knows I love surprises and for once I don't have a clue what it is :')
Im very excited but the surprise isn't till next week so now i'll be thinking of all the things it could be :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been away for a lovely weekend.
I am looking forward to working lots this week.

Its national orangutan day so twycross zoo are letting all red heads in for free!!!
Me, my 2 kids & my mum all red heads!! Free day out for us!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Going out for tea with my friend tonight! Nursery is almost done and I can't decide what colour to do my mani, pedi on friday!

The lazy life of a lady of leisure...taking maternity leave early was a very, very wise decision 😎 x

Not too much to be cheerful about, but I will try find a bright side & make myself feel better! (Yes I am wallowing)

I have a horrible cold and can hardly open my eyes and its all more painful as I had nose surgery and the pain of wiping is sooo bad. Brightside: I have taken a painkiller and feel slightly more human.

My skin is having a breakout and the papules coming up are just so painful my face has swollen all around them and its hard to move my mouth with it Brightside: hmmmm, they will hopefully be gone soon?

Have a huge opportunity to model at a fashion show with celebrity stylists and guests for a sold out event, but I cant go due to having no travel and this is the one weekend I have no travel. Brightside: I will save money by not going, but this one is hard to find a silver lining!

Reason to be cheerful: I have conquered 3 big fears of mine in the last 3 months and it feels great :)

1. Annual review at work, I got a glowing report and I was marked as "exceding expectations" for just about everything.

2. Deciding that I can save enough to go to Florida next year :green:

3. Finally coming out and admitting something to a close friend, that has literally been on my mind for most of my life, and finding that she is super supportive of me, and making me wonder what I was so worried about in the first place.

All in all, a good day!

Two properties completed this week, three more to go. Two are in the pipeline (sold but still conveyancing) the last goes on the market soon.
I treated myself to an iMac after my desktop died.

I'm having a collagen wave and a chemical peel today bought for me as a birthday present.(trying to tell me something).Im excited to try it from a therapists point of view and I expect to look 30 in a few days.

My Moyou plates have arrived! YAY. They are amazing

Received my S2 catalogue, hurry up pay day!

Have been out all day with my nan, bought some lovely things for bump.
Choose some more knitting patterns for my nan and great aunties to make for bump.

Just generally a lovely day! :)

Well I had my tca peel and collagen wave and very impressed.The collagen wave is a nice treatment quite relaxing and very warm and must say I do look refreshed and lifted.
Now I've just got some skin to shed in the next few days.

My eldest is back tomorrow from his stay with Nanny and Grandad in London. I've missed him soooo much :)

Getting my hair and waxing done tomorrow then having a wee spa day with my mum on Saturday for her birthday.
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Nursery is complete! At last I have room in my flat too move again.

I just treated myself to an iPad mini 😆 x

I am now officially on holiday .. Dont fly till the morning but I am at the airport hotel tonight 😃

So many reasons :')
1) I got a new better job :D I start on monday.
2) My OH put in a bid on a house we viewed and it got accepted.
3) Our relationship is just so great it just gets better and better I feel so blessed x

I'm going to Devon next week and it looks like good weather.Looking forward to lots of walking,sea air, cream teas and beer.

Have a fab time. We were there 2 weeks ago. My fave place.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm on holiday at the moment.
I have a tan.
I am not an absolute fatty ;)

Latest posts

Back