Rebalance Brisa with L&P ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
I have a new client tomorrow who says she had l&p then on holiday in Portugal the girl used Brisa Gel to rebalance.

My question is can I rebalance them with Creative l&p as I don't use Brisa or do I need to file it off and start again ?

You should be fine to rebalance over it, there could be a slight colour difference depending on whether the Brisa tech used the French pinks or not, if the tech used clear Brisa then you can rebalance without any problems.
hth's

You should be fine to rebalance over it, there could be a slight colour difference depending on whether the Brisa tech used the French pinks or not, if the tech used clear Brisa then you can rebalance without any problems.
hth's

Thanks Sandi. That is what I thought but wanted to check just in case :lol:

I also want to add- You should use Retention+ to rebalance if you are using it for your L&P, the strength in it matches the strength of Brisa... :)

And even if the tech didnt use clear Brisa gel, you will be fine, just make sure you slightly feather the color you use over the entire nail bed area you PLACE pink on.

:)

Latest posts

Back