Rebalance how long?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi evry1 i know u have to a rebalance evry 2 wks, but was is the maximum a client can leave it before u can say sorry have to be soaked off and new set on?

sequinto said:
Hi evry1 i know u have to a rebalance evry 2 wks, but was is the maximum a client can leave it before u can say sorry have to be soaked off and new set on?

It entirley depends on the rate of nail growth and how much damage there is to the enhancements.

If the enhancement has moved half way down the nail in 6 weeks, but everything is tight then the set doesn't have to be replaced, but will take allot of work to put back into balance and make beautiful.

The RB appointment is about preventing future problems. If you think it is better prevention to soak and apply a full set
then do it. If you can keep them going safely, then Rebalance.

Thnx GiGi i rb yesterday more work involved but looked good at the end only disappointed in one nail client thought they looked fab, she is having new set in 4 weeks for her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back