rebalance or infill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Dalton

Reaction score
I have been reading through some threads on the site as i have been having probs with my rebalnces, iam just wondering as i have seen it a couple of times do some of you infill then rebalance on alternate visits from your clients? i have been doing a rebalance every visit but have often thought the smile line of the white is actually ok and could i get away with an infill? what do you techs do?

I have been reading through some threads on the site as i have been having probs with my rebalnces, iam just wondering as i have seen it a couple of times do some of you infill then rebalance on alternate visits from your clients? i have been doing a rebalance every visit but have often thought the smile line of the white is actually ok and could i get away with an infill? what do you techs do?

I only do what is necessary :lol:.

If the nails need a rebalance I do it.

If they need a French rebalance I do it

and If they only need a quick infill I do that.

Sometimes it is a combination as different nails grow at different speeds.

you right i suppose theres no point doing something you dont have to right just making work for myself a wee quick consultation will solve this i think? thankyou for your reply and advice

Latest posts

Back