Rebalancing pink and white!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetcheeks

Reaction score
Hello fellow nail geeks,

I am still trying to find my way around this site :o and have just plucked up the courage to do a post :eek:.

I love creative's forever french and really enjoy them, but I am still new to the pink and white process. Applying the initial set is not a problem - it's the rebalance :confused:.

It takes me so long to rebalance and I am still not happy with the end result :sad: (only practised on myself so far) would anybody be able to give me any tips on improving. I'm especially confused with buffing down the old french in preparation for new.

Hi
Welcome to the forums! You'll find loads of help on here for loads of different stuff.

If you do a search on rebalancing, you'll find loads of good advice.
I think The Nail Geek has also done an article on it....if you go to 'site stuff', near where it says forums etc, and go to 'articles' you might find something on there.
It does just take a lot of practise.... i still have problems doing my 'other' hand!!

Thanks for the advice I checked out other threads etc on rebalancing and it helped a lot. I tried again and they are looking slightly better!!!! :confused:

Loadzahugs

I love creative's forever french and really enjoy them, but I am still new to the pink and white process. Applying the initial set is not a problem - it's the rebalance :confused:.

It takes me so long to rebalance and I am still not happy with the end result :sad: (only practised on myself so far) would anybody be able to give me any tips on improving. I'm especially confused with buffing down the old french in preparation for new.

Hi there, welcome to the site, you'll find it Soooo useful (I know I couldn't live without it!!!).

If you have been trained by Creative, maybe you should give the 'Real Rebalancing' course a whirl, I'm sure you'd find it 'a must' re. your rebalances, it's packed full of really helpful stuff....just a thought.

Hope this helps a little

Jenny - Nails x x x
CND Master Tech

Oh Jenny you are so right....................
The best Masterclass I took must be the Real Rebalance Class.............Every aspect of a great rebalance is covered here..........
But then again they all are a must if you want to get it perfect..............
Illusions, Magic Makeover they are all brill !!!!!!
Couple that with the tutorials on here and how can anyone fail to do the best job there is to do?????

Thanx girls, I completely forgot they did a rebalancing course. :o I will definately look into it.

Thanx again also for making me feel so welcome. :)

Loadzahugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back