Rebalancing white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I've done a search but just need clarification if that's ok. I did my neighbours hard gel French enhancements and she specifically asked for white tips and said they were going to be a one off set for a party. Anyway 3 weeks later they are still perfect apart from growth and she wants them rebalanced tomorrow!

I hardly use white tips as I always use paint on white gel to make thefrench tip so how am I going to rebalance these? I'm worried that if I apply paint on white gel to elongate the grown out smile line it may not cure fully as it will still have the white tip underneath.

What do you suggest I do????

Thanks x

You will have to remove and replace, that's the only way to rebalance the White tips, has there been a lot of regrowth, could you get away with just the pink this time?x

do you do forms waffle? I would file the tip back to remove all the old white tip apply the form and rebalance that way.

Thanks girls, really don't want to have to file all off if I can help it as I'm pushed for time tomoz, her nails grow really slow usually so I'm hoping I can get away with just rebalancing the pink this time. God, knew I shouldnt have let her have white tips lol xx

I was taught to thin out the tip down to where you want the new smile line to be and then re apply white

Or

Just file down to required length and do normal Rebalance filing then use white paint to renew tip.

I was taught to thin out the tip down to where you want the new smile line to be and then re apply white

Or

Just file down to required length and do normal Rebalance filing then use white paint to renew tip.

And the white gel cures ok with the white tip remnant underneath????

Thanks xx

And the white gel cures ok with the white tip remnant underneath????

Thanks xx

If you're worried: Do 2 thin layers. If you can 'see through' (i.e. the layer isn't totally opaque) the first layer it will cure fine. The second layer should be as thin but will build up the opacity.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks x

If you're worried: Do 2 thin layers. If you can 'see through' (i.e. the layer isn't totally opaque) the first layer it will cure fine. The second layer should be as thin but will build up the opacity.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks x

Thanks for the advice. Yes I'll do two very thin layers xx

Latest posts

Back