Rebalancing With Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookie

Reaction score
Hi

Could anyone who uses Brisa just clarify something for me. When rebalancing with Brisa gel, after filing down the product, do you use cuticle remover and dehydrate the new nail growth with scrubfresh before using the liquid bond? The video seems to imply that you file down the product and apply liquid bond to the new nail, without performing any of the original prep. Would like to know which is the correct way.

Hope someone can help me.

Cookie

You must always use cuticle remover on the new nail growth.
You've got it right :D when you've buffed the enhancements continue as you would for a new set re prep etc.
hth's

Hi Sandi

Thanks for that! Hoped I was doing it right. Just waiting to do some further training so any help and tips gratefully accepted!!

Marjorie
x

You're very welcome... feel free to ask as many questions as you need to :green:

I've just had a thought... some technicians prefer to use Cuticle Eraser for prepping instead of the remover, you can use either, as long as you use at least one or the other and remove all traces of it before application, if you don't remove the non living tissue from the new growth you will risk having lifting in zone 3.

This may seem a silly question.:o Im new to Brisa. Is it okay when scrubfreshing the new nail growth to wipe over the filed gel with the scrubfresh?

This may seem a silly question.:o Im new to Brisa. Is it okay when scrubfreshing the new nail growth to wipe over the filed gel with the scrubfresh?
It won't harm the previous product but you must make sure it's dry before applying the Liquid Bond and gel.

Latest posts

Back