Rebranding to glitterbels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheryll85

Reaction score
Good evening , looking for some advice please. I have been doing nails for quite a number of years ,mobile for friends and family. I was trained with NSI products so I have never tried or used anything other than this. I have been considering rebranding to the glitterbel products in the acrylics and gel polish. Was looking to see if any one has switched to the glitterbel and could give some feedback? Thank you

Did you decide on gong with this brand ?
I'm looking up brands to as want to switch but just don't know what to do.

Glitterbels is apparently a great brand. I read recently that there’s a smear campaign against them by some of the nail tech Facebook groups, but I’ve read nail techs who use them and swear by them. They offer Hema-free products too. I haven’t tried them but it was one of the brands I was looking into when deciding. I eventually went with INK and Ikon.IQ though as their brands spoke to me most. I’ve ordered trial packages for each. Ultimately I would say after doing careful research go with the brand that speaks to you most too. If you feel drawn to Glitterbels, there’s no harm in buying a few of their products and the lamp and trying it out?

Hi 👋
I rebranded to Glitterbels, from Naio Nails. The only reason I did this is because Naio don't have their own lamp and, I needed this for my insurance. I have to say that they have fantastic customer service and are so helpful, both direct or on social media. The products are brilliant and long lasting. I won't be rebranding again.

Hi 👋
I rebranded to Glitterbels, from Naio Nails. The only reason I did this is because Naio don't have their own lamp and, I needed this for my insurance. I have to say that they have fantastic customer service and are so helpful, both direct or on social media. The products are brilliant and long lasting. I won't be rebranding again.
Ah brilliant, glad you got sorted and are happy with them!

Latest posts

Back