Recent move to mobile hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma-s

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could offer me any advice or help??

I have always worked in salons, but recently decided to go mobile due to lots of different factors.

So far it's going well, I have been doing it for 8 months. I am currently earning a good part time wage, but now I need to be earning more of a full time wage.
I have business cards and I am about to drop some flyers around. Other than that my client base has been through word of mouth.

Does anybody have any tips on getting new clients and also retaining the new clients I am getting...

Thank you x

I

Hi hon, congrats on the big step! Have you thought about looking at Lynne Baker's thread on promoting your business?

Also how about teaming up with mobile beauty/nail pro's and doing a swap, you get nails/tan/leg wax by them and promote them to your clients in exchange for their colour /cut and they promote your service? More walking adverts out there for you xx

I have created a Facebook page and got most of my clients from that, I use the "notes" section to paste all my feedback, I offer special offers and I know it's cheeky and annoying but when somebody accepts my friend request I go through their friends list and add afew people, also Facebook has a lot of groups, depending where you are based you could try searching and promoting in the groups too, I have been mobile 12 months and I'd say out of all the advertising, Facebook has had the best response for me. I honestly haven't had 1 negative bit of feedback so my clients go on their Facebook and promote me/recommend me and it goes from there x

Latest posts

Back