Recievers Of Nailite Free Samples Please Read!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
HI All

I hope this is ok to do a seperate post as i did add this on to the previous Nailite post but as of yet have had no response.

Ok as alot of us geeks have recieved free samples from nailite that we are extremeley happy with i thought it was about time that we showed Betsey and Lisa just how appreciative we are, by means of us lot clubbing together to show just how much.
I know that i was more than happy with my samples and going by the posts on the other thread so were others too.
If any of you would like to join me in sending betsey and lisa a lettle thank you please email me [email protected]

Amanda x x x

A HUGE THANK YOU to betsey and Lisa x

jules x

Hoe do you get these free samples?

big thanks to Betsy and Lisa, and all the staff at Nailite for their help, co-operation and samples.

(though I think the best 'thanks' they could get is for people to order stuff from them if they liked the products, which, I think is their reason for giving out samples..):Love:

a huge thank you from me too xxxxxxxxxx

:eek: Just to add.......there may be a little confusion regarding my post.....please email me for further details regarding SENDING Lisa and Betsey a token of our appreciation. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back