Reclining chair for treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracybubbles

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I just wondered what your thoughts were on this reclining chair or wether anyone currently has one.

I was considering purchasing this to use for luxury pedicures, threading, party lashes and brow treatments. I don't do any other massage or waxing so don't need, nor do I have the space for a couch. I thought this might suit my treatments and space restrictions. It's heated and has a massage facility.

Your thoughts would be appreciated ladies x

Do you have a piccie? x

Doh! That would help 😆

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396865547.825348.jpg

And does anyone use this as their nail desk?ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396896022.789172.jpg

I have my eyebrows threaded by a beautician who works from home and she has this chair, but no foot stool. It's extremely comfortable so I'd say, go for it. The only thing Im not so keen on is you don't see her clean the headrest bit and she doesn't use couch roll for that area, so I'm always conscious about not resting my head on that bit!! But that's just me!!

I have my eyebrows threaded by a beautician who works from home and she has this chair, but no foot stool. It's extremely comfortable so I'd say, go for it. The only thing Im not so keen on is you don't see her clean the headrest bit and she doesn't use couch roll for that area, so I'm always conscious about not resting my head on that bit!! But that's just me!!

Thank you deeders! That's great info. And il make sure to purchase plenty of couchroll 😄

Where does the desk come from? How much is it?

It's from ikea. Doesn't cost much, I think it's around £120.

I love this table and really wanted it, however I'm concerned about the width of it. I think you would be too far away from your client for nails.
IMO
What do others think. from memory its 72cm wide.

I had it in my salon but with the smaller unit behind. Yes it is a tad wide but you get used to working with it. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love this table and really wanted it, however I'm concerned about the width of it. I think you would be too far away from your client for nails.
IMO
What do others think. from memory its 72cm wide.

I measured it and it is a but wider than my old 1 but my dad is going to use his jigsaw and cut out a carve on my side of it like my portable table...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I measured it and it is a but wider than my old 1 but my dad is going to use his jigsaw and cut out a carve on my side of it like my portable table...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My retired joiner daddy will be tasked with the same thing!!

Latest posts

Back