Recommend a friend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.x.kelly

Nailjunkie
Reaction score
Hey geeks how do all your recommend a friend schemes work? And do you gain more business from them? X

Hey geeks how do all your recommend a friend schemes work? And do you gain more business from them? X

If strong enough they do, I do 10% off for their friends and they get 10% off their next apt for recommended (after the friend has been in) someone else has suggested offering a 25% off if they recommend a friend which would obv be more exciting for the customer so I may be changing mine when it comes to price increase time I may tie it in with that :)

I am doing 25% off if they recommend a friend in jan :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Or 10% for cnd and 25% cbd + col

I am doing 25% off if they recommend a friend in jan :)

I was thinking this as a trial

Yes i did it and it was very successful..in fact they were introducing as many friends as they could.

Good to test it out and see how it goes first thats why I am onlt commiting to a month, I know some places do it all year round. Need to wait and see how it goes first. Fingers crossed ♥

Good to test it out and see how it goes first thats why I am onlt commiting to a month, I know some places do it all year round. Need to wait and see how it goes first. Fingers crossed ♥

Yer I'm gonna do it for a month and if works out will look at implementing it as a permanent feature :D

Latest posts

Back